Designer | Developer | Small Business Owner
Not just another empty suit.
I am a father, a son, and a husband. My family is the most important to me.
I am the founder of Market Patch, LLC, which is based out of Grayslake, Illinois. We create marketing solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. I have over 18 years of advertising and marketing experience. I’ve built online and offline marketing campaigns for companies like Hewlett Packard, IBM, and Rockwell Automation, just to name a few. Lately I have been specializing in Email campaign development and Meeting App Design & Support for biotech and telecom companies. I have also been speaking at WordPress groups and WordCamps around the country. Topics vary from seemless Email integration with WordPress, what does the GDPR mean to your WordPress business, and what are the differences between Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, and Gutenburg.
- HTML 100%
- CSS 100%
- JQuery 90%
- WordPress 85%
- PHP 85%
- MySQL 85%
- Double Dutch Mobile App Development and Support 100%
- Crowd Compass Mobile App Development and Support 95%
- QuickMobile Mobile App Development and Support 90%
- CVENT and Starcite Event Registration and messaging 55%
- Mail Chimp 100%
- Constant Contact Partner 100%
- Adobe Business Catalyst Partner 100%
- Adobe Photoshop 100%
- Adobe Illustrator 90%
- Adobe Dreamweaver 95%
- Adobe Indesign 85%
- Adobe Experience Designer 95%
- Adobe Premier Pro 75%
- Adobe After Effects 80%
- Microsoft Office Suite 356 100%
- Litmus Pro 100%
- Zurb Foundation – INK and Foundation 95%
- FTP 100%
President of Market Patch, LLC.
- Manage a diverse group of vendors and partner relationships from Constant Contact, Litmus, Adobe Business Catalyst, as well as a local team of designers, developers and marketers.
- Create and manage budgets and timelines related to various projects, as well as advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Utilize a streamlined process for seeking new clients, understanding their needs and budget, build and execute digital solutions that meet and exceed the project stakeholder expectations.
- Partner with key supplier providing Meeting App Development and onsite support for meetings. Apps include Crowd Compass, Double Dutch, and Quick Mobile.
- Manage and design meeting email campaigns with CVENT and Starcite to include custom confirmations by participate type and other variables, welcome communications, departure notifications, and reporting (bounces, link openings, etc).
- Consult with client IT departments to ensure messaging lands in the recipient’s inbox (not in the spam folder).
- Regularly attend and speak at educational seminars to stay current on programming and design trends.
Market Patch, LLC | October 2007 – Present
Inside Sales Manager
- Managed 50 A&B accounts in Chicago and major western metros representing approximately $5.5M in IBM maintenance revenue. Achieved team goal attainment of 40% year over year growth.
- Leveraged relationships with internal teams to growth within existing clients.
- Negotiated and purchased hardware, software, and services for SMB and enterprise accounts from distributors, vendors, and partners.
Training, Awards and Distinctions include: IBM Certified zSeries Sales Specialist, IBM Systems Top Gun, IBM zSeries Software Top Gun, IBM Advanced ISAT.
Logicalis | July 2004 – September 2007
- Recruited, managed, serviced and supported a base of local business accounts.
- Grew account and revenue base by 80% in 5 months.
Cox Media – ValPak of Chicagoland | January 2004 – July 2004
- Database development– Researched and developed comprehensive Access database of 100,000+ SMB accounts using parameters established by the client.
- Market research– Conducted qualitative and quantitative telephone interviews with distributors and system integrators to understand why/how/when they recommend one specific brand offer versus another.
- Competitive analysis– Conducted internet research to identify and profile the national and international channel partners of the client’s major competitors.
Independent Contractor | July 2003 – February 2004
Consumer Media Account Executive
- Worked directly with local client representatives and hotel management team to create web advertisements and landing pages to be placed on such sites such as Orbitz.com, Travelocity, StarCite.com, and Sabre’s VirtuallyThere.com.
- Served 60-70 major hotel chain clients representing approximately $1.5M in online sales.
- Responsible for all aspects of the client experience. Media planning, inventory availability, ad accuracy and performance.
- Used DoubleClick Ad Server technology, trafficked and troubleshot ads, monitored exposures and performance throughout the life of the campaign and presented the results to clients.
Travel Click, Inc. | November 2002 – June 2003
Media Account Coordinator
- Managed 10 SMB/start-up accounts representing approximately $1M in print, cable and network advertising revenue.
- Worked directly with clients to design and launch campaigns. Kept clients apprised of campaign effectiveness and recommended performance improvements.
CPO, Inc. | 2001 – 2002
- Member of the business development team that helped to create the technical and creative infrastructure for the business including promotions for the company’s three major products.
- Concepted and developed advertising serving protocol to build brand awareness.
- Developed and managed the sponsorship program for Edventions network of portals using Doubleclick DART technology.
- Acted as project manager in a partnership with MyPoints.com to produce an incentive program that drove usage throughout each of the Edventions websites and portals.
- Created a prospecting database for the sales team that helped to recruit over 100 schools.
- Developed a projected revenue and competitive research report for the business plan. Recommendations led management to look beyond advertising to other sources of revenue.
Edventions | 2000 – 2001
CE Software | 1998 – 2000
Frank Lynn and Associates | Summer 1997
Bachelor of Arts Degree School of Journalism and Mass Communications
Drake University | Graduated 1999
IBM zSeries Top Gun
IBM Software and Services Top Gun
“Jeremy provides a professional attitude and has the experience needed to help either a large or small company prosper.”
-Greg Lonergan – IBM Business Manager at CDW
“Jeremy is a high achiever with an incredible work ethic. He is very self-motivated to exceed his customer’s expectations and has an excellent grasp of the business climate and what it takes to win.”
Cathy Pursell – IBM Channel Sales Manager
“Jeremy is an energetic and entrepreneurial fellow who is not afraid to think outside the box. He is friendly, outgoing and hard working as well.”
David Hough – PSC Group
Send A Message
87 Bay View Lane
Grayslake, IL 60030